Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SNOW WHITE & THE SEVEN DWARFS (08/13/08)



SNOW WHITE: ME
SEVEN DWARFS: MY 5 KIDS + 2 MORE

My friend Kylla had some affairs to get in order
while in town, but she didn't have a sitter. I volunteered because it has been long overdue that I have seen her boys and spent some quality time with them. It was a lot of fun, but tiring. I have also known Kylla since high school and couldn't imagine doing anything else when she needed someone. The boys stayed overnight and it was a flashback in time for me. Brayden, 5, was an absolute pleasure and way too smart for his own good. Rhylan,1, brought a lot of smiles into this house. He was the BEST baby and I couldn't have asked for an easier sleepover. However, I do not miss the baby cleanup after meals, but I do miss the "toothless" smiles.


We celebrated Brayden's 5th birthday (was the day before) by baking Brownies and apparently it was one of the many parties he was to partake in for the month. Here are the two additional children that I "inherited" for a couple of days. Kylla & Jason, thanks for letting me spend time with your awesome boys! They are welcome back any time.

No comments: