Thursday, July 10, 2008

Odds & Ends

Phew...even though this is the first post you'll read, this is the last of 4! I think I've made up for my lack of updating. I suppose I will learn my lesson and update a little more often. I'm getting there! Here's some odds & ends photos that I've accumulated recently! This is just some fun moments that I get the chance to share with you. There's always a story behind each one. Enjoy!



Devyn's BFF, Ally and her new little brother. Devyn was honored because she was the only friend that got to see him in the hospital. He's a cutie.



The view from inside my room after the boys opened a brand new box of Q-tips from under the bathroom sink! Notice the empty box of evidence to the right.



Just a really cute picture of Molly & her natural beauty.



I got home from exercise class one night and noticed Jake nowhere to be found. The girls said he went up to rock Dominick, and this is how I found them. I guess about an hour had passed and he was MIA.



I think the shirt says it all!



Dominick sporting a new pair of Diego sunglasses.



My other cool dude and his Spiderman glasses.



Well, I should start by saying, this was not staged. This is in honor of our friend who we call "Mr.Safety". Dominick rolled out of the garage and this is what we saw...



I snuck into their room during naptime. I just couldn't resist! He loves his woobie!



Just needed to show everyone that Dominick still loves his little socks.



Another year older, still a dork!



Anthony showing his cute little personality. He's so sweet.



Anthony enjoying his peace & quiet and the very rare occasion that he has control of the remote.

Well, there you have it. Come back & visit soon. Please feel free to send a comment if you want. I get them emailed to me. Just post it as a guest or whatever option it gives you. Bye for now!

1 comment:

The Atkisson Family said...

The Q tips kind of remind me of a night that I had a certain oldest child of yours over---- and found Cheerios in every corner of my apartment for weeks (each time remembering that innocent "Uh Oh" followed by a giggle and a clinched fist opening). Hmmmm, that same oldest one had quite the baby powder episode in the closet too, I hope you kept that clean up in mind as your (now much older) body was hunched over cleaning up the Q Tips!! LOL