Thursday, July 10, 2008

Devyn's 8th birthday 200

My little baby girl who's now the ripe 'ol age of 8!




Devyn celebrated her 8th birthday twice this year. Once for the family party, June 21st, and also on her actual birthday of June 24th. She received lots of clothes with accessories, which she never minds, $ towards a Nintendo DS and some games for it. On her birthday, she purchased a white Nintendo DS and loves it. Not to mention the fact that her sisters (& brothers) all want to play with it and she is the "boss" of it and can tell them when they can play and for how long. She enjoys that thoroughly, especially with Alayna, who put restrictions on Devyn while listening to her IPOD. It was a victorious day for Devyn, she made everyone wait until she was ready to let them use it, even when she wasn't. Fun for her to see them sweat a little bit! Paybacks are well-deserved when you're the youngest.

Since my camera was MIA for about a week (found it 2 days after her birthday) I unfortunately don't have any pictures of her party. They are on video camera and I don't think I have a cord to connect to the computer. So, in a valiant effort, I included a picture of her that was taken 2 days after her Bday. She's still 8, so I think I'm safe!

I am also including some photos of the person who loves her video game more than she does...


Just a little R&R for Anthony



Molly helping Anthony with the tricky part of the Bratz game that most normal 2 year olds can't do.



Yet another priceless moment with the game & Anthony.


No comments: