Thursday, January 3, 2008

DECEMBER

Even though this is the 1st post you'll read, this will be the last of the bunch. This month was filled with lots of craziness preparing for the holidays. The kids made out like bandits. The most popular gift (in my opinion) was Devyn's 2 ft. high gumball machine stocked with almost 400 Jumbo gumballs. We had to hide it in the basement because the boys figured out how to turn the knob the 1st day we had it. We didn't realize it until the boys kept coming out with a rainbow assortment of teeth & lips. The whole time we were looking for the markers that we thought they had gotten into. Those little boogers!

Devyn & Molly each had a Christmas program, but unfortunately I only got a few photos of Devyn's. I was trying to use my new Handycam and I looked like a tourist carrying around a video camera & a digital camera. In Devyn's photo, you'll probably see a familiar face (her friend Ally). They do a lot together, and her mom is just like me, WE LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES! You will also see the closest thing I could get to a family "Christmas" photo of the kids. Alayna was her usual uncooperative self since she was not thrilled to be dragged to her sister's school function. If you'd like to keep a copy for yourself, just right click on the photo and go from there.


Devyn, Alayna, Dominick, Molly, & Anthony


Molly was our hero. She wrangled in Dominick during the program so that we could watch Devyn. He was a wild maniac and wouldn't sit still.


Devyn & Ally with their friend from class.


Since the boys are just about done with naptime, I should end here. I hope that everyone is all caught up to speed and looking forward to many other pictures I still need to post. Hoping everyone had a great holiday season and is enjoying the New Year.

No comments: