Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WATER PARK & MINI PUTTING

Now, you don't actually think that I would take them to those places, do you? I'm afraid I would have to be heavily medicated to even think about that! So, for their safety, I just turned on the sprinkler and soaked in the rays as they played. Lord knows that I'm pale enough to require sitting in the sun.


As you can see, Dominick was the one who mostly played in the sprinkler. He liked drinking the water and said it was "DE-LISS-US!"

I was able to get one shot of Anthony sitting still in one spot.


After the sprinkler wasn't fun anymore, the boys dried off and decided to hit some golf balls around. Anthony has a true talent of golfing like his dad--AND--Dominick's talent is collecting balls! We will be checking into OCD info because I think that this video is proof that he doesn't not like disorder. I wonder where he gets it from? :) Not my side...

My camera does not have sound, so this will be a "silent" movie (unless you have the music playing from the blog.)


This is the first time I've posted a video. You'll have to excuse the shakiness of the video, I was laughing at them and they were here, there, and everywhere. I didn't know who record. Dominick didn't want me to "get him" with the camera, so I caught him when he wasn't looking.

No comments: