Wednesday, May 23, 2007

NEVER A DULL MOMENT

This is just a short blog to give you a sneek peek into the daily lives of the Bilich clan. If any of you think you may want these sweet, adorable, hilarious, crazy kids, please let me know. I will pack their bags for a week just in case you decide to keep them longer!

Dominick was nowhere to be found. He snuck into the girls' room and I believe he just finished hanging off of the bunk bed. I knew he was in the room because I saw their lights flicking on & off. That is one of his favorite past times.




Thanks to this clown, he has managed to "reset" my desktop, run the virus program, open email, and change settings on the computer. Maybe our next Bill Gates?



After seeing this smile, I am no longer mad about the computer. Isn't he sweet?



Peace out, brother!



Don't mess with the Mollster!




This is Devyn's favorite part of making cookies. She has FINALLY stopped licking the beaters BEFORE the cookies are done. It was very hard to offer guests cookies if Devyn helped.

No comments: