Friday, March 16, 2007

MY VERY 1ST BLOG

Well, how do you like me now? I have FINALLY entered the newest computer crave known as "blogging." As you can see, I decided to take the chance to journal our lives and share a little piece of the crazy place we call home. My friend has her own spot and it made me realize that this was the way to go if you're busy and have a million people to correspond with. I have high hopes for this new "project" of mine. Knowing I haven't done this before, I hope you can bear with me while I figure out all of the features. Here's hoping I will actually figure this out and it will be bigger and better each time you visit. Please enjoy my so-called humor and all of the photos of our midgets. Thank you for following me on this journey. Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey it is great to hear from you and I'm glad all is well. Where's the pics? Don't forget, I'm his favorite!
Tina

Anonymous said...

Hey Stranger, Howz it goin'? Everything is gr8 here! Howz the kidz. Aleassia and Chris are doing well. Chris is 14 and in high school. He has decided to become a CSI agent. He needs a BA in Criminal Law, so he will go to John Jay College for it. He still has a 3 years left for high school but he can graduate in 2 years. So we will see. I am trying to hold on to him.
Aleassia is doing well she is in 4th grade. She is still dancing and now has added acting and singing to her portfolio. She is performimg in Annie Jr. as Molly. It is an off broadway show that performs in a local high school in the area. She wants to go to Mark Twian High School(performimg arts) Next year she will audition. We will see. This is where she wants to go.
James and I are well. SOS. We moved into a bigger apartment. Rents are crazy in Brooklyn. One day we will buy a house.
Speak to you soon. Love ya Val

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your kids Samara-bet they are growing like weeds!Erin's Mom-Laurie

Anonymous said...

Anthony and Dom are soo cute. Now that you figured it out you can come over and get me started. Have fun with your new hobby. Amy E.

Anonymous said...

Ok-those guys are way too cute!The cookie pic is so sweet! Jake has been waiting for them to get big enough to play, cmon over!! Talk to ya soon,Tracy